Friday 25 September 2015

What the eff is going on here?

I've been toying with blogging about the media I consume for years now, but only recently have I decided to actually make this a real thing. I've always watched movies, I watch all kinds of genres and  every week I co-host a podcast with my friends called the Long Gone Loser Rock show. And every week without fail my co host Damo asks me "Peta what did you watch this week?" because well lets face it, my tv is pretty much always on. I'm always watching a tv show or a movie. Netflix is basically my best friend right now.

This blog title comes from the screeching weasel album "Television City Dream". Music is a big part of my life and well I'm going to combine it all. I'm going to try and mostly blog about tv and movies, but I'm sure I'll write about other things as well. Somehow between all the watching, music, and art school,  I also find time to read a lot as well.

Just so you know there is most likely going to be spelling and grammar mistakes. Yeah I write, but I do it in a totally different way to how I blog. I'm not going to print off double spaced copies of every entry and hand edit it before I post it here (thats how I edit btw). Sorry. You can deal with it. I'm sure Damo will alert me to any glaringly large boo boos (official university term right there) anyways.

If you have any suggestions for movies I should watch feel free to comment on any of the posts or you can drop me an email at petatronart at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment